1.29.2012

The Best Hair!





These products have probably saved my life, well my hairs life! I cannot tell you how amazing they are! 
The Pureology shampoo & conditioner i havent been using for long but let me tell you it just feeling like its hydrating your scalp with the minty feel and smell! 
The it's a 10 Mask i have used for a few months now and this stuff is a gift from the heavens! the first time you use it wont feel too amazing but once you use it the second or third you will not want to ever use another deep conditioner! 
it's a 10 Leave in Product make your hair smell super yummy and feel super soft! 
As for the Derm Organic leave in treatment i've used this product for about 2 years now and this stuff has changed my hair! It has made it so healthy and smooth and shinny i will probably never stop using this stuff.
Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray i havent used this long but i love how it gives me the volume i need and when i just want to have a lazy day or the e look this stuff does the trick! 

The perfect motivation to keep growing my hair out! 





  C



1 comment:

Haleigh Forbes said...

it's a 10 is the best! and i LOVE your hair and totally think you should grow it out

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...