11.08.2011

10 questions that can free the mind.

  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? 17 i still feel really young
  2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? thats though, i've had a hard time with the word fail.  So if you would have asked me that a few years ago i would have said failing. but not trying you just dont give your self the chance to even conquer. Never Trying is worse.
  3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? because a lot of people, like me.. are people pleasers and hold back from saying what we really want. So that makes us unhappy, until we snap out of it and know that we are #1 and the we need to do what we want and like.
  4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I hope not, but no promises.. I think everyone says more than they've done. 
  5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? I would want to change the media. It affects every person in one way or another. it would be perfect to make it JUST a positive thing.
  6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? photography and eating
  7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? Work wise i am settling. Yoga i am doing it because i believe in it. Church I do because i believe. My Marriage I believe.
  8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I would travel A LOT more! I would spend more time with the people I love and I would not have worried so much about the stupid things in life. 
  9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? I had to make a big decision when i graduated high school to move here to Utah and that decision was a huge degree that changed my life in so many awesome ways.
  10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? to be honest i''m not really worried about either. I know that doing the right things is always a good thing but i'm never really worried about doing them. And doing things right.. shoot theres no right or wrong :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...