5.19.2011

Happy Bday Rusty Butt


I cant believe that this little man is a YEAR old now! it still feels like hes a little puppy just learning how to not tumble over his own paws! I never knew that having a dog could make me feel so complete. especially when Aaron leaves for a week and the apartment is spooky at night and i have my Rusty to comfort me and make me feel safe. I was also thinking the other day how certain things happen in life for reasons. Once Rusty came into my life it helped me to become less selfish and think more of his needs. I wouldn't have one of my best friends if it wasn't for Rusty. And i would probably be 10lbs heavier if i didn't have him. He has changed my life in so many ways and he's just so dang cute! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...