4.19.2011

Summer Roller Coaster

Another summer is here again! I'm excited for the sun, the warmth and the tanning but i'm also so unhappy because i wont have my sister, niece or hubby here to enjoy it with me. Thats right Aaron's going be gone doing his Basic Training for the Air Force and Brea and Baby K are already in Indianan! I hate it so much that She just takes off every summer and takes 2 pieces of of my heart away! oh man just writing that made me tear up! I'm gonna miss all of them! It's going to be a hard summer but i'm going to keep motivated everyday to stay happy! And this just gives me an excuse to go on a vacation to Indiana..and Once Aaron is home it'll give me another reason to fall even more in love with the man of my dreams!

4 comments:

Anna Meuchel said...

you can come stay in MT for a little...and then i can come to utah for a little! perfect plan!

Sussy C. said...

umm...you can be a beach bum on the shores of sunny florida for as long as you want you hot momma! do not be sad my little bird!

The Browns said...

you just made me tear up! I'm already missing you like crazy.. you are strong and time will fly by and then you will be here with us! love you the most!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

i LOVEEEEE your header!!! so simple & so cute!!! youre so nice for all of those sweet comments!! its been so fun not being at work to do lots of projects around the house!! anyways, that is so sad about your sis & niece!! she is the cutest little baby ever, i bet it is hard to say goodbye!! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...