4.26.2011

Bonne journée Peyton

Today is a day when i lose a very good friend, physically.. Peyton my friend ever sense dippers is moving back to our home town Walnut Creek CA. I'm going to really miss her she is suck an amazing person inside and out! She has fabulous style such creativity and the sweetest heart you could ever meet. She also inspired me to expand with my photography I give a lot of credit to her because without her help and motivation i would probably not be where i am today! Thank you Peytie for being such a great friend and sister to me our friendship will never fade! And now this just gives me an excuse to have another pen pal! :) Love you girl hope the drive treats you good and you make it home safe.

1 comment:

UnaBb said...

awesome picture!i really love the eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...