2.01.2011

Dance with me

One of my favorite things to do is dance. Ever sense i was little i would make up small dances and i would always be so excited to go to school dances. So it has always been a big part of my life. Even tho i never got serious with it like competing but i always had it in me to just dance my little heart out! I feel that someone can express so much with dance. And the best thing about dancing is when you can share it with the one you love. Having the person you love hold you and guide you to a slow song, is priceless. Aaron has never been into dancing but he dose do the sweetest thing. If there is a good slow song on he'll come up and give me a hug then he will start to rock then we start to turn and we end up slow dancing in the kitchen. Every now and then he'll dip me but not that often. :) This is just one more thing i love about my amazing Husband. I hope we will be able to continue to do this little hug rocking turning sometimes dipping slow dance when we are old and have gray hair. I look forward to that :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...