1.19.2011

Recently i've been feeling like i have nothing to blog about! It sucks because i really enjoy blogging so every time i get on i get bummed because i never know what to write! Then i think well i dont even think anyone really reads my blog so what the point? i also felt the same way about Facebook..I never updated my status and i dont upload pictures because i do it here and i never get comments so i figured i would just delete fb and i did. And am very happy i did. I said i would delete my blog but i couldnt there are just too many good memories i've posted in the past and couldnt just delete them. Once i thought about that i just figured who cares who reads my blog? Its more for just me and to keep my memories :)

3 comments:

P+B said...

I read your blog. you better not delete it.

Garrett Bradham said...

Me too! I always read it! sorry I am really bad at commenting. But I do love it :)

Garrett Bradham said...

ummm this is Meagan by the way haha. Garrett was logged on my puter :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...