11.11.2010

Italiano, no?

Recently I've been trying to make dinner every night, it doesn't always happen but when it does this is what it looks like..
I've been craving Bruschetta! so i looked for a recipe, and oh my goodness this turned out SO yummy!
You cant just have bruschetta for dinner you have to have some kind of pasta. I wanted a pasta that had a lot of meat (Aaron isn't a big pasta fan, so more meat the merrier) and it sucks that he doesn't like it that much because I'm obsessed with it!
To find out how to make the bruschetta click here.
For the pasta click here.






1 comment:

Laura said...

yum! that looks so great!
you aren't looking to practice any bridal pictures, are you? i'm thinking of redoing mine and your pictures look great! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...