11.22.2010

Dinning Table for Sale

I know this might be a little silly but i posted this on KSL but i was also thinking maybe i could try to sale it on here too..So this table is about 2-3 years old, I bought it from Pier 1 Imports and i love the table and i've takin great care of it, I just feel like its time to get a bigger one..especially once Aaron and i start havin us some babies..hehehe :) So if your interested your more than welcome to come over and check it out. Just email me or if you got my digits call :)



1 comment:

Laura said...

That is a cute table! I wish I could use it but alas I already own one. And it would be hard to take on a road trip! I want to plan a time but I'm not sure what my plans are when I get up there. I'll talk to my family and let you know asap :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...