6.20.2010

Happy Daddy Day



I am blessed with the best dad any girl could ever ask for. He is truly an amazing man, hard worker, soft hearted, intelligent and a wonderful hubby to my mom. He is one of my best friends, a daughter couldn't ask for more then that.
Ok so for Father's Day I planed to treat him to a round of golf Saturday morning at Sleepy Ridge Golf Course and lunch after wards. But once i got to the course i saw my pops there already with the golf cart and ready to play! i asked if he paid already and obviously he did. Oh that man, sometimes! So i went on saying "Well i was going to pay for it for fathers day :( " He then replied with "Well your my daughter and you made me a father." That sly daddy of mine! :) So thank you very much daddy for a beautiful morning of 9 holes! and also for letting me treat you to lunch ;)
I love you Pops Happy Fathers Day, I'll see ya tonight for din din.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...