5.07.2010

Decisions Decisions


Canon Eos Rebel T1i
15.1 Mega Pixels
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens
3" color Live View LCD monitor
Cost: $750.00


Nikon D5000
12.3 Mega Pixels
18-55mm f/3.5 - f/5.6 DX Nikkor lens
2.7" Vari-Angle TFT-LCD monitor
Cost: $ 700.00

Both of these cameras are beautiful and i want them both. but i can only have one! and i have no idea what one i want!
I love my Canon SD960 IS my little point & shoot. I've tried Nikon Point & Shoots and to be honest they don't take great pictures and they aren't user friendly. but that's just my opinion.
BUT i LOVE my Mother-in-Laws Nikon Digital SLR I'm sure its a D90 and its AMAZING! I've also played with a Canon SLRs and i love them TOO
Dangit what am i gonna do!?

any HELP!?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I have the Cannon...it's great. I think you couldn't go wrong if you had either one though.

P+B said...

get the CANNON!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...