1.11.2010

in a nutshell

Okay here's what went on and what will happen all in a nutshell



HAPPY NUDE YEAR SEATTLE

the grubbs

walked around a bit

went back to Aaron's Parents house and made toasts

Did some site seeing in Olympia



I officially want to be an Avatar! Saw it in the regular theater and in the Imax in 3D


2 of my favorite people

I am now JUST doing massage at the Chiropractor, so if your looking to relax i'm affordable and VERY good ;)

I got a Gym pass to Throwdown!

I'm going to get fit by doing Pilates

And Yoga

I saved the best for last Aaron and i are going to Cancun for 5 days at the end of this month from the 25-30!
ALL EXPENSE PAID!
Thanks to my awesome Bro-in-law and his hook ups!
I can not wait i want to leave today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...