12.20.2009

Keep Smiling


About a month ago my mother was walking home and was hit by a car. I don't know how these things happen to her but some how they do.
What Happened:
She was walking home from speech therapy , my mom was crossing the street and the lady was driving down the hill and some how didn't see my mom in the middle of the street. well the lady was turning left so she didn't hit my mom head on but was side swept on the passenger side.
How She's Doin:
She was on bed rest for about 2 1/2 weeks. She started to walk by her self (with a cane tho). She has no broken bones or tone ligaments. Just a lot of bruises and contusions. But they have all gone down a lot!

I really dont understand why things like this happen to my mom and i will probably never know why but i guess "God gives us mountains so we can learn how to climb." She is one of the strongest woman i know, everything that she goes thew she will always have a smile. I love you Mommy and you truly are an Angel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...