11.22.2009

Time For Thanks



Thanksgiving
Is here,
always around this time
I intend to think of everything that I am thankful for
sense it is Thanksgiving 2009
I will share 9
of the things I'm most
thankful for.

1. My Loving husband Aaron.
Our one year passed in October and I am so thankful we survived it. I'm so thankful that he is a strong, smart, and independent man. He's helped me grow in so many ways. I'm so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life & all eternity with my bestfriend.

2. The Gospel.
I am so thankful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. For Prophet Joseph Smith and our living Prophet today Thomas S. Monson. I am thankful for all the teaching this Gospel has provided and for the beautiful Temples we have here on this earth.

3. My Family.
With out them I don't know where I would be. I'm so thankful for the relationship my sister and I have she is my bestfriend no doubt. My Mom and Dad are two amazing people they have shown me that no matter what happens they will always love each other I am so thankful for that great example.

4. My friends.
Even tho we don't get to see each other every day I am so thankful to have such close friends in my heart. All the fun times we've had and have i will never forget

5. My Home.
being able to have our own little apartment has been such a blessing

6. The ability to work.
Working at The Chiropractor is a great job. I'm thankful that I am able to do what I love everyday. I'm thankful that Aaron has a good job and that we can both contribute and be able to have extra spending cash :)

7. The Blessing of Being on this Earth.
I am so thankful to be able to see the beauty of this planet. I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to go where I have been, and I'm excited to see what I haven't seen.

8. My Tommy.
I know...But I just love him so much! I am thankful to have such a cute and funny cat that makes me happy every time I see him :)

9. The Messages from the LDS website.
I am so thankful for those little videos that they post every month. Every message fills me with the spirit and helps me want to be a better person.

I am thankful to be a Latter Day Saint.

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

3 comments:

Bradham BUzz said...

Thanks Carlyn for sharing that sweet message...I have been complaining way to much lately about my job...so thanks!

Bradham BUzz said...

PS.. I am thankful for your message :)

kaysi fox said...

happy thanksgiving(belated)! i hope you two had a wonderful day with family and friends!! :)

ps. those pictures are AMAZING, you are SO SO talented! we for sure need to get together soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...