1.28.2011

Summer of 09

This summer has been off the wall with excitement! I had the opportunity to live in Oahu Hawaii for 4 months, while Aaron was working for an alarm company called Homeland Security INC. It was a great experience to be able to have a piece of the life style and culture of the Hawaiians. Then I was shipped off to Pittsburgh PA to be with Breanna for the birth of her first born Khole on August 5, 2009. And I had to leave my Love behind in paradise :( But I was able to have a great time with family and friends. After Pitt it was time to go back to Utah. I had one of my very best-friends come into town! Sussy and I had a crazy road trip up to Montana to go to Anna's wedding! It was such a great time.




They so freakin cute i love my parents so much!



Laugh

Mr. & Mrs. Meuchel


I Love US

3 comments:

Sussy C. said...

yay!! look at us, in the blogging world lol

B RACHEL AND LENNON said...

Hey YOU! Love your blog. I am glad you started one. Add me on your list girlie!

Jamie said...

Cute blog! So, are you back in Hawaii? Lucky girl...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...